Welcome to the Unisource Material Safety Data Sheet Lookup Search Tool.
The safety of your workplace is important to us. An MSDS can help you stay safe on the job by providing information that will help you recognize hazards when using chemical substances.
A material safety data sheet or MSDS is a form containing data regarding the properties of a particular substance. It is intended to provide workers and emergency personnel with procedures for handling or working with that substance in a safe manner, and includes information such as physical data (melting point, boiling point, flash point, etc.), toxicity, health effects, first aid, reactivity, storage, disposal, protective equipment, and spill handling procedures.
Real-time MSDSs are available in our MSDS database through the look-up search window below. To use the tool:
- Enter a portion of the actual product name in the box labeled "product name". Do not be too specific. Avoid using manufacturer or UPC entries.
- Click on the tab marked "Search",
- If the search results do not bring up your MSDS choice, try increasing the "MAX RESULTS" choice, or be more specific in the product name.
- Product Codes will vary according to the computer system your region uses. As a result, we do not use product codes on the web site.
- Prefer to utilize a separate browser window?
Call the Unisource help line on 1-888-660-6737 if you are experiencing any problem retrieving this information.