As a leading global provider, we are a one-stop solution. We provide the support, scalable resources and industry expertise to help our customers improve operational efficiency and reduce costs.
Unisource is one of the industry’s largest global marketers of printing materials, facility supplies and equipment, and packaging materials and equipment. Because of our expertise, more than 40 years of experience, and vital alliances with top national brands, we offer the most comprehensive suite of customer solutions in the industry. Our capabilities include:
- Engineered packaging design
- eBusiness technologies
- Logistical expertise
- Paper procurement services
- Optimized facilities management
- Sustainability best practices
About Unisource Worldwide
Founded in 1968, Unisource is headquartered near Atlanta in Norcross, Georgia.
- We employ a global workforce of more than 4,500 team members.
- We have nearly 85 distribution centers.
- We maintain about 17 million square feet of inventory capacity.
- We operate 675 delivery vehicles, including our fleet of “Big Red” company owned and operated trucks.
While the majority of Unisource team members work in the United States and Canada, we have operations in China, Singapore, Taiwan, Belgium, Mexico, Poland and the United Kingdom.